Step up to a top university or move into a competitive programme like Medicine or Law with our Honours Programme. Perfect for ambitious and high-achieving students.
EXTRA ACTIVITIES, EXTRA CONFIDENCE
Extra-curricular activities boost your learning, build confidence, develop skills and improve your chances of an offer from a world-class university.
OUR TWO-YEAR HONOURS PROGRAMME INCLUDES:
- Team-building and leadership development day
- Take an Extended Project Qualification
- Opportunity to participate in The Duke of Edinburgh's Award Scheme
- Talks from visiting academics
- Specialist UCAS application workshops
- Involvement in a specialist personal tutor group with tuition on the history and philosophy of ideas
- Specialist workshops in Medicine, Veterinary Science and Law
- Tips on social skills, conversation and dress code
VISITS AND SUMMER SCHOOLS
Get a glimpse of universities like Oxford, Cambridge, Warwick, Lancaster and Loughborough. Visiting these places is part of the programme and designed to inspire you to aim higher.
MAKE THE GRADE
To study this additional programme alongside your A Levels you'll need a profile of mainly 9-7 grades in your GCSEs. So if you want to win a place at a top-flight university, start putting the hard work in now.
PUSH THE POSSIBILITIES
Find yourself fuelling your career dreams, download our brochure below. If you'd like to be considered, please email firstname.lastname@example.org Please note: places on our Honours Programme are limited.