If you’re achieving great results and want to go on to study at a prestigious university, our Honours Programme will help you realise your ambitions.
Extra activities, extra confidence
If you're accepted onto the programme, you'll be expected to commit extra time every week to this intensive support pathway. You'll get involved in extra and super-curricular activities and experiences, such as visits to top universities including Oxford and Cambridge. The programme helps build your confidence, develop your skills and knowledge and improves your chances of achieving a place at a world class university.
Summer schools and activities
You'll be encouraged to apply to attend a week-long summer school and other day and residential events run directly by the universities. These will give you a taste of what life is like at a leading university and give you all the inside tips on how to make a successful application.
Our two-year Honours Programme includes:
- A team-building and leadership development day
- A subject mentor
- Development of critical thinking skills
- Extended project qualification or participation in The Duke of Edinburgh's Award Scheme
- Talks from visiting academies
- Specialist UCAS application workshops
- Be part of a specialist personal tutor group with tuition on the history and philosophy of ideas
- Specialist workshops in Medicine, Veterinary Science and Law
- Targeted help in preparation for university aptitude tests
Making the grade
To study this additional programme alongside your A Levels you'll need a profile of mainly 9-7 (A*/A) grades in your GCSEs. So if you want to win a place at a top-flight university, start putting the hard work in now.
Places on our Honours Programme are limited. If you'd like to be considered, please email firstname.lastname@example.org