Newcastle and Stafford Colleges Group (NSCG) is the highest performing GFE college in the West Midlands and arguably the most successful post-merger institution in the country.
At NSCG it is safe to say that there are never two days the same on either of NSCG’s modern, vibrant campuses, which are located 18 miles apart in the Midlands.
Our mission is: ‘to ensure NSCG is recognised as an outstanding organisation where students and staff thrive, achieve and make a positive contribution to the cultural and economic prosperity of Staffordshire and beyond’. This is underpinned by the ethos, ‘committed to excellence’.
- 2nd best College provider in the country for achievement on L2 and L3 Diploma qualifications for 16-18 students (with a significantly larger number of students than the College in 1st place 2420 v’s 540)
- 5th best College in the country for Level 2 vocational points score per entry (6.01)
- We are the 14th largest BTEC provider nationally and the only college to feature in both the largest and the best 10% of providers.
- Continuous improvement in pass rates - 82.3% in AY 14/15 to 97.9% in AY 17/18.
- ALPs grade 2 for BTEC L3 qualifications
- Strong grade profiles - 82% achieving DMM or above and 63.1% DDD or above
- 92.4% attendance across all BTEC courses
- Successfully added to the OFS register to further increase our HNC/D offer – now offering a wider suite of Pearson accredited HNC/D qualifications