We have a team of Specialist Teachers that provide one-to-one support and assessments for learners with specific learning difficulties. We also have a named person in each of the curriculum areas that organises and provides support for learners who are identified as having a difficulty. Newcastle-under-Lyme College was praised by Ofsted for providing "outstanding support and care for learners".
We can provide tailored support to meet your needs, including one-to-one support and, in some cases, in-class support.
Support includes specialist and discrete help with:
- Specific Learning Difficulties (SpLD)
- Visual or hearing impairment
- Medical conditions or hidden difficulties
- Social or emotional behaviour problems
- Controlling feelings of anger
To find out more about our commitment to Inclusive Learning, click here.