Want to progress to university or a higher apprenticeship? Our two-year A Level or A+ Programmes are great options. Most students study three subjects. But if you have a track record of high academic achievement, you might decide to study four A Level subjects, or take an Extended Project Qualification as your fourth subject.
You must be comfortable studying for, and taking, external exams because that’s how most A Level subjects are assessed at the end of the two years.
An A+ Programme lets you combine A Level subjects with a BTEC Extended Certificate for a better balance of exams and coursework.
This is you:
• I am good at exams
• I like theories, ideas and facts
• I want to study three subjects in depth
• I intend to go on to university or get a higher apprenticeship
• I’m happy doing independent study and research outside of the classroom
• A minimum of five GCSEs at grade 5 or above including Maths and English Language, in subjects relevant to your A Level or A+ Programme subject choices. Some subjects have additional entry requirements.
Your Study Programme:
• Usually three subjects over two years
• Relevant work experience
• Tutorial sessions
• Enrichment opportunities
• Independent study and regular homework
• Internal progression exams and key assessments throughout the course and external final exams in year 2
Are you an ambitious, high achiever? Our two-year Honours Programme could be your springboard to one of the most highly selective universities or competitive programmes like Medicine or Law.
Through super and extra-curricular activities you’ll accelerate your learning, boost your confidence and develop exceptional academic and social skills. All with the aim of improving your chances of securing a place at a world-class university.