Is an apprenticeship for you?
This is you:
- I know what job I want and I'd like to start working now
- I want to experience student life and work life
- I want to get the right qualifications for my job
- I want to start earning money
- I want to study something that can help kick-start my career or get into university
- Usually two or more GCSEs at grade 4 (C) or above in subjects that are relevant to subjects to the course you've chosen. You should be looking for a job, already have one or ask us to help you find one through The Apprenticeship Hub.
Your study programme:
- 20% off-the-job study time at college or in the workplace
- An apprenticeship (intermediate Level 2)
- Functional skills maths and English*
*Maths and English are essential and mandatory components of all study programmes at the College to ensure that you are prepared for continuing education or employment. If you haven't yet achieved grades 9-4 (A*-C) in these important subjects you'll continue with timetabled maths and/or English sessions and retake appropriate qualifications alongside your main course.
Choose the level you want to study:
· Intermediate Apprenticeship - Level 2 (equivalent to five GCSEs at grades A*-C (9-4)
· Advanced Apprenticeship - Level 3 (equivalent to 2 A Levels)
· Higher Level Apprenticeship - Level 4 (university-level i.e. Foundation degree, HNC/D or First degree)
If you are an employer, go to our employer apprenticeships page.