UNIVERSITY-LEVEL COURSES AT YOUR LOCAL COLLEGE
BE MORE AT NSCG
We have a established reputation for delivering exceptional university-level courses and are one of the top colleges in the country with Outstanding Ofsted rating.
Our dedicated and talented staff team have your success as their number one priority and we will do everything we can to get you where you want to go in life. During your time with us we will help you to explore exciting opportunities and ensure you develop the knowledge and skills needed to develop your career.
You will study amongst like-minded individuals in first-class facilities. We'll also help you get all the support you need for the duration of your course, from stud advice to help with your finances. Tuition fee and living cost loans are available to cover your course fees, you'll pay nothing back until you've finished and you're earning over £25,000 per year with a repayment period of 40 years.
TOP 10 REASONS TO STUDY A UNIVERSITY-LEVEL COURSE WITH US
- We're the first further education provider in England to achieve top grades in every area of Ofsted's new Education Inspection Framework (EIF).
- We're rated outstanding for Adult Learning Programmes.
- Our positive environment inspires exemplary attitudes to learning.
- Our specialist lecturers have industry experience to give you a career-focused perspective.
- You can study full-time or part-time - whatever suits you.
- Our learning environments are some of the best in the country.
- Lessons are more personal because you're taught in classrooms, not lecture theatres.
- We're the highest-performing college in Staffordshire with 100% pass rates on many university courses.
- 93% of students walk straight into a job or onto a top-up degree.
- You'll save £3,000 per year compared to a traditional university course. Loans are available, so don't worry about paying upfront - contribute when you earn more than £25,000.
Get in touch
If you would like to talk to us about any of our courses, or about the application process, please contact us on the details below:
T: 01782 254254 (Newcastle Campus)
T: 01785 223800 (Stafford Campus)
- Assessment Moderation Verification Policy (445.953 KB)
- Complaints Procedure (163.895 KB)
- Extenuating Circumstances Policy (398.507 KB)
- Freedom Of Speech Code Of Practice (127.955 KB)
- HE Academic Appeals Policy (427.346 KB)
- HE Access Statement (328.503 KB)
- HE Admissions Policy (320.255 KB)
- HE Review (QAA) (379.748 KB)
- HE Support Policy (312.1 KB)
- NMH Rates (275.56 KB)
- Student Charter (328.712 KB)
- Student Protection Plan (161.623 KB)
- Student Transfer Arrangements (365.246 KB)
- Recognition Of Prior Learning (356.054 KB)
- Terms & Conditions (180.79 KB)
- Tuition Fees (600.243 KB)