Newcastle and Stafford Colleges Group (NSCG) is the largest further education provider in Staffordshire, and bolstered by our considerable higher education provision we are the college of first choice across the region. We offer a fantastic range of courses and our specialist teaching staff are experts in their fields.
Our easily accessible campuses are home to over 700 students studying at Level 4 and above, all collectively enjoying our fantastic facilities and achieving some of the best pass rates and student success levels in the country.
We want to make sure that your experience with us is a positive one, so we’ll make sure you get all the support you need for the duration of your course, from study support to help with your finances. Tuition fee and living cost loans are available to cover your course fees, and you’ll pay nothing back until you have finished your course and are earning over £25,000 per year.
Across our campuses, we consistently exceed national benchmarks and the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA) commented on our good practice in developing students’ employability skills and the integrated range of student support.
Did you know?
The average price most universities charge for a three year degree is currently £27,000 (or £18,000 for two years). The equivalent of two years study with us will cost you around £12,000*and this doesn’t include the money that you will save on living and travel costs.
*Studying a two year course awarded by Pearson will cost £11,900. Studying a two year course awarded by Staffordshire University will cost £12,400.
If you don't have traditional qualifications for university entry then our Access to Higher Education (HE) link to Access to HE page course could be for you. It's a stepping stone to a degree and can be taken via a number of different pathways including Health, Education, Social Science and Medicine & Healthcare Professions.
- 022 Teaching Learning And Enhancement Strategy For Higher Education Students (419.48 KB)
- Assessment Moderation Verification Publish (417.42 KB)
- Complaints Procedure Nscg Sept 2017 (160.05 KB)
- Extenuating Circumstances Publish (433.35 KB)
- He Academic Appeals Policy Publish (384.96 KB)
- He Rpl Policy Publish (396.82 KB)
- He Student Charter Final (396.39 KB)
- He Support Document (592.42 KB)
- Higher Education Access Statement (320.8 KB)
- Newcastle Under Lyme College Her 16 (370.85 KB)
- Nscg He Admissions (312.43 KB)
- Tuition Fee Policy 2016 17 (247.86 KB)